Welcome to William E. Young School. I am excited to have you as part of my class.
I received my bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood from Northern Illinois University and my master's degree in Early Childhood Special Education from Northern Illinois University.
One if my favorite role models in Education is Helen Keller. My enthusiasm in the classroom embodies her words of wisdom found here: "I long to accomplish great and noble tasks. But it is my chief duty and joy to accomplish humble tasks as if they were great and noble." Helen Keller
I’m looking forward to having a great year!
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- The Exceptional Parent Magazine; A Resource for Parents
- Chicago Parent Magazine
- Illinois State Board of Education; Resources for Parents of Students with Disabilities
- Little Friends Center for Autism
- National Association for Down Syndrome