Parents & Students
We are excited to partner with you in the development of your children. It's a privilege and responsibility that all of us -- from building secretary to building principal -- take seriously. For your convenience, we have created a list of Parent Tools to serve as a resource guide on everything from health requirements and school supply lists to parent communications and volunteer opportunities.
Volunteer assistance needed in school libraries and tech labs
Please contact your building principal if you are interested in signing up to be a Homer 33C volunteer. We could use your help:
- shelving books in the school libraries
- checking books in and out of the school libraries
- assisting students in the tech labs
- assisting students in the classrooms
Don’t worry if you’ve never worked in a school library or tech lab before. We’ll show you what you need to do.
Please select the correct online form below to sign-up.
All school volunteers need to fill out a waiver. Please click on the link below, fill out the form and return to the school if you have not already done so this year.
- Northern Illinois Food Bank Need Help Flyer (3.19.20)
- 2021-2022 District Calendar 3.16.21
- 2020-2021 District Calendar 4.15.21
- Parent crisis communication
- School Closing /Delayed Start Information
- Health requirements
- Discovery: Gifted Ed.
- Lunch Menus
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- 2021-2022 Supply Lists
- 2020-2021 Supply Lists
- Suicide/Depression Awareness and Prevention