Verification of Employment /Income (Verifent)

Verification of Employment/Income (VOE/VOI) Requests:

The Office of Human Resources is dedicated to protecting our employees' information. For this reason, we use Verifent to confirm verification of employment and/or verification of income (VOE/VOI) requests are legitimate, and a permissible purpose exists as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).



To Employees:

It just got easier and more secure to…

  • Refinance your Mortgage
  • Apply for Government Assistance
  • Rent an Apartment
  • Buy a Car/Boat
  • And more…


The Homer 33C School District now uses Verifent to prove employment and income!
How does it work?
  1. Provide your consent to the verifier when applying for a benefit, loan, or credit that requires proof of employment and/or income and tell them to visit
  2. Provide  Homer 33C School District’s Organizational Code (6577D4), the last four digits of your Social Security Number, and date-of-birth to the verifier.
  3. The credentialed verifier, operating under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, provides a valid Permissible Purpose and must also have consumer consent for income information.
  4. The verifier submits the request, and Homer 33C fulfills the request.


To Verifiers:

Thank you for contacting the Homer 33C School District with your employment and/or income verification request. We use Verifent to respond to all verification requests. Once the request is received through the Verifent website, we will securely respond to your request as soon as possible. Please see the instructions/FAQ’s below to obtain the information you need.

How do I register as a verifier?

Please visit, click on the verifier section, and the register button.

Am I a verifier?

All verifiers must apply ( and be credentialed (approved) before gaining access to Verifent. This is a one-time requirement. Additionally, every verifier must have an approved Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) permissible purpose.

What information do I need to obtain a verification?

Our organization Code is: 6577D4. In addition to our organization code, you will need the consumer’s date-of-birth, last four digits of their Social Security Number, and proof of consumer consent for any verification including income information.

What is the difference between a commercial and government verifier?

A commercial verifier is anyone that is not a government agency; i.e., mortgage company, auto finance, apartment complex, pre-employment screening, credit card, etc… A government verifier is a government agency looking to assist a consumer. i.e., SNAP, TANF, WIC, child support, Medicaid, subsidized housing, etc...

For questions or support, please contact Verifent:                           

Homer logo

Organizational Code : 6577D4