Business and Operations
The Business Office oversees a number of non-instructional support services including:
Buildings & Grounds
District Food Service
|Financial Projections |
Mandated Governmental Reporting
The mission of the Business Office is to continuously improve the quality of services to all internal and external partners of Homer Community Consolidated School District 33C through timely communication, accurate financial data and effective use of resources.
Business Office Vision
The Business Office will provide the highest quality services to support all students in an effort to help them achieve their highest potential.
Business Office Guiding Principles
- Students First: We consider the impact on students when making all decisions.
- Community Dedication: We listen to our community so that we may provide the highest level of service, and we conduct our business with honesty and integrity.
- Communication: We share information regularly through meetings, emails, publications, our website and other means. We always welcome questions and comments to serve our community better.
- Financial Stewardship: We make efficient and effective use of all our funding, including taxpayer dollars.
- Productivity: We work together to complete tasks in a timely manner, and continue to review our processes to maximize our efficiency.
- Quality: We seek ways to continuously improve the quality of our work and services we provide to our shareholders.
Assistant Superintendent for Business