Parents & Students
We are excited to partner with you in the development of your children. It's a privilege and responsibility that all of us -- from building secretary to building principal -- take seriously. For your convenience, we have created a list of Parent Tools to serve as a resource guide on everything from health requirements and school supply lists to parent communications and volunteer opportunities. We hope you take advantage of our internet-based iParent program, which was developed to make it easier for parents to view their child's educational records at any time of the day or night.
Volunteer assistance needed in school libraries and tech labs
Parents, if you have the time, please consider signing up to be a Homer 33C volunteer. We could use your help:
- shelving books in the school libraries
- checking books in and out of the school libraries
- assisting students in the tech labs
- assisting students in the classrooms
Don’t worry if you’ve never worked in a school library or tech lab before. We’ll show you what you need to do.
If you are a returning volunteer from the 2015-2016 school year, please complete a short return form here.
All school volunteers need to fill out a waiver. Please click on the link below, fill out the form and return to the school if you have not already done so this year.
- 2017-2018 District Calendar
- Parent crisis communication
- School Closing /Delayed Start Information
- Health requirements
- Gifted Brochure
- Homer Parent Academy Brochure
- Lunch Menus
- Supply Lists
- iParent Information
- iParent Login
- 2016-2017 District Calendar
- PARCC Assessment Dates
- Suicide/Depression Awareness and Prevention